I have migrated everything over to wago.io now. Going forward all of my auras will be updated with the links below since you can just update the string without making a new link – if you go to Pastebin none of the auras will be current, up to date or support any more, in fact 90% of the links are expired now, view this post for why I did this!
This will have EVERY update noted even if there’s not a new blog post about it.
Below are the links for each set of auras:
If you want to grab only a few of the auras in any given pack you can extract them from their respective WAgo.io pages; I’ve made a post about this here.
In addition if you want to grab how my UI fits around these auras you can take a look at this post I’ve made where you can grab the basics of my UI!
Posted in Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Legion, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior, Weak Auras
Tagged Legion, News & Updates, Weak Auras, World of Warcraft
Install SimC addon – https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/simulationcraft
Step 2: Copy your character information from typing /simc
Step 3:Paste the information into a new Simulate tab
Step 4:Set up a copy and replace the gem_id with the relic id you want
MAKE SURE YOU DELETE relic_id=
If you’re going to be gaining or losing item level, add ,ilevel=What the weapon ilevel would be
Step 5: Press Simulate and wait
Posted in Death Knight, Demon Hunter, DPS, Druid, Hunter, Legion, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior
Tagged Legion, The Thoughts, Theorycrafting, World of Warcraft
With 7.1.5 comes a change to secondary stats, basically what they’re doing is increasing the amount of stats you need to gain 1% of that stat. Blizzard believes that by doing this it will decrease the inflation on secondary stats and make us want to favour our primary stats instead. Unfortunately for some classes and specs (Demo in particular comes to mind) the stats we are stacking directly affect literally every single ability and spell we cast/have.
With this change it will only make Haste even more important than it ever was before (there is exactly 0 spells or abilities, pets included, that don’t scale off Haste).
For simplicity sake I made a reference sheet for Warlocks (all specs/races) so that you can easily see the swing of your stats going into 7.1.5:
Reference Sheet with my current stats (non editable): https://goo.gl/4h5PEF
Reference Sheet that you can play with (editable): https://goo.gl/hUqw3w
Seems I overlooked that they buffed the amount of secondary stats on rings and amulets which offsets the stat differentials, for example…
This led me to just make a brand new sheet with all my gear laid out by stat to show the % difference between them which can be viewed here: https://goo.gl/k10FWH
If you wanted to watch it in multi-pov you can check it out here:
Just a casual World 1st kill after the real fight happened before ToV released between Limit and SNF…
Specs weren’t transferring properly from WoWDB, since corrected!
First I’ll just say that this is based entirely on Heroic and my opinion on what Demo spec to play and why for each fight;
P1: Consistent cleave on major targets, minor burst damage on minor targets, light/medium movement depending on what mechanics you get targeted with
P2: Consistent single target on major target (Odyn), periodic target swap to priority add, light movement
P3: Full single target with heavy movement, heavy movement
- Fight has a good range of movement from light to heavy, not the best for Demo but not the worst. Periods of time where you can do a lot of damage.
- Basically useless on P1 minor targets but can provide a heavy source of single target damage and minor cleave
- Heavily useful throughout the remainder of the fight
T15 is players choice
- Having gateway down during P3 will be vital for movement as will having Demonic Circle in a central location for best usage. Burning Rush will help supplement any additional movement.
- You’re in the raid to do single target damage to any priority target that aren’t the minor adds in P1
P1: Single target burn, light movement to soak breath
P2: Quick movement around the arena during the charge
- Fight is basically catered to Demo’s toolkit with full single target damage
- Light movement
T15 and T75 is players choice
- Fight is a single target burn with very light movement it plays to Demo’s strengths
- Being efficient with your movement is crucial and being in range of Guarm during the charge phase will be where you min/max the most
P1: Single target burn, light to medium movement
P2: Priority damage on major adds (Mariner/Grimelord), lots of minor adds that don’t matter for Demo, spread AoE with Tentacles, heavy movement
P3: Pure single target with add priority periodically (Mariner), light to medium movement
- Fight has varied movement throughout the course of the encounter, slightly unfavourable for Demo
- Lots of priority adds/mobs to focus
- A large number of minor adds that look enticing to AoE but don’t play to the strengths of Demo
T15 and T75 is players choice
- Spec is catered to some spread AoE with Impending Doom but not focused on AoE to kill the minor adds (takes away too much from ST to go into pad spec)
- Focusing priority targets in all phases will be where Demo shines
- After Mariner dies in P2, apply Doom to as many Tentacles as possible, focus high health tentacles, ignore minor adds
- Having smart placement of Circle and Gateway will be pivotal to limiting your movement if targeted by the Orb
- If you Doom the blobs in P1 fast enough you can get 1 tick of Doom off of them to spawn an Imp which attacks Helya after the blob disappears
For a lot of people looking at the sim listing for relics is a real pain and it’s hard for people to compare what relic is better. I’ve modified a tool made by Guiltyas over on the Druid Discord and made calculators for each spec, full instructions are on the spreadsheet.
Demonology Relic Calculator
Destruction Relic Calculator
Affliction Relic Calculator (Coming Soon)
Posted in DPS, Legion, Warlock
Tagged Affliction, Demonology, Destruction, DPS, Legion, News & Updates, Theorycrafting, Warlock, World of Warcraft
Download the Weak Auras on WAgo.io here (some of these auras do have sound effects attached to them, if you don’t want them navigate to the Actions tab and disable the sound effect):
Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
I would highly recommend using Cyous trinket tracker included in the collection as well since it offers tracking of all trinkets in Legion.
If you only want certain parts of the pack you can extract individual auras directly from the set right on WAgo.io, to help I’ve made a post about this as well it can be viewed here:
If you want to have my exact UI setup I’ve made a post about what addons are the most required and their respective profiles for you to import as well!
Finally just like always I’ll include the full list of auras included in this pack just in case you wanted to briefly scan through them all. Any changes or additions will be in bold lettering.
- Mana Tap (Active/Missing/5s Warning for expiry – has sound effect)
- Contagion (Talented)
- Absolute Corruption (Talented)
- Writhe in Agony (Talented)
- Drain Soul (Talented)
- Soul Harvest (CD/Usable)
- Sow the Seeds (Talented)
- Siphon Life (Target) – Shows Pandemic range
- Phantom Singularity (CD/Usable/Duration)
- Tormented Soul (Duration/# of Souls/Showing zero Souls)
- Deadwind Harvester (Active)
- Tormented Souls during Harvester
- Summon Doomguard (CD/Active/Usable)
- Grimoire of Sacrifice (Active/Missing)
- Grimoire of Service – Felhunter (CD/Active)
- Unending Resolve (CD/Active/Usable)
- Soul Leech (Active, Absorb amount)
- Mortal Coil (CD/Usable)
- Howl of Terror (CD/Usable)
- Dark Pact (CD/Usable, Absorb amount)
- Soul Effigy casted
- Soul Effigy NOT casted
- Soul Conduit (Talented)
- Burning Rush (Active/Not Active)
- Demonic Circle (Missing, Out of Range indicator, Usable, CD)
- Haunt (CD/Usable)
- Enchant Neck – Mark of the Claw
- Heroism/Bloodlust (Active/CD)
- Sin’dorei Spite (Legendary item, Active/CD)
- Alythess’s Pyrogenics (Legendary item, Active)
- Unstable Affliction (Target) – Has each different Unstable Affliction DoT showing as they are applied
- Corruption (Target) – Shows Pandemic range
- Agony (Target) – Shows Pandemic range
- Soul Effigy DoT tracking
- Corruption – Shows Pandemic range
- Agony – Shows Pandemic range
- Siphon Life – Shows Pandemic range
- Compounding Horror- (Displays Red for 1-3 stacks [not optimal use], Yellow for 4 stacks along with a bounce animation and a Humm sound effect [can use to avoid overcapping] and Green for 5 stacks also has a glow effect and a Wham! sound effect [perfect usage])
Bolded * = New/Changed
Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!