A brief overview since not everything is visible;
– Shows Fury and an indicator of when 40 Fury is for your Chaos Strike/Annihilation (Progress Bar)
– Shows Anguish on your current target (Progress Bar)
– Tracks Demon Soul (Progress Bar)
– Tracks Bloodlet DoT + how much damage it is currently doing (Progress Bar)
– Fel Rush recharge timer + stacks + indicator when you have 0 charges
– Vengeful Retreat CD/Usable
– Prepared buff
– Momentum (buff timer)
– Nemesis (debuff on target, CD and buff on you)
– Metamorphosis CD/Usable
– Eye Beam CD/Usable/Not enough Fury
– Chaos Nova CD/Usable/Not enough Fury
– Blade Dance CD/Usable/Not enough Fury
– Blur CD/Usable/Active
– Netherwalk CD/Usable/Active
– Fury of the Illidari CD/Usable/Duration
– Chaos Blades CD/Active/Usable*
– Fel Barrage Stacks/CD/Indicator of 0 stacks*
– Felblade CD/Usable*
* = New
– In terms of Nemesis buff I’m fairly certain that the icon itself will just change depending on what buff you currently have active, but this is untested and I’m not entirely sure if you can have multiple Nemesis buffs on your at any given time. So this will require a bit more tinkering to see what the deal is.
– Design of WA are not fully completed yet since things change almost every Alpha build, things will change in terms of positioning, etc.
– Any talents that have multiple choices where there are differing buffs, cd, debuff, etc will be overlapping on themselves (Prepared & Fel Eruption, Felblade & Bloodlet, etc).
Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!
Code can be found here on pastebin. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
– Think of implementation for showing damage of Anguish
– Possible reordering of WA based on talent rows