Where it says “Mark of Doom” will actually display the name of what target you cast Brand of the Hunt on.
Since making these auras there have only been a couple of changes. There is still some thought going into re-organizing the auras a little bit further and possibly removing some as they aren’t all completely necessary. In this version I have removed a few auras and added some in their place, the full list is below:
- Pain Bar
- 40 Pain indicator*
- Tracking # of Soul Fragments near you
- Soul Barrier (timer and absorb amount)
- Felblade (CD/Usable)
- Last Resort (CD/Available)*
- Infernal Strike (CD/# of charges/indicator for 0 charges)
- Metamorphosis (CD/Active/Usable)
- Fiery Brand (CD/Active/Usable)
- Sigil of Misery (CD/Usable)
- Brand of the Hunt (CD/Usable/Active showing name of the target it’s debuffed onto)*
- The Hunt (CD)
- Soul Carver (CD/Active/Usable)
- Torment (CD/Usable)
- Sigil of Flame (CD/Usable)*
- Sigil of Chains (CD/Usable)
- Sigil of Silence (CD/Usable)
- Fel Eruption (CD/Usable/Indicator if you don’t have enough Pain)
- Nether Bond (Usable/Duration/CD)
- Fel Devastation (CD/Usable/Indicator if you don’t have enough Pain)*
- Demon Spikes (CD/# of charges/indicator for 0 charges)
- Demon Spikes (Dual indicator for active, texture + active timer enlarged)
- Immolation Aura (CD/Active/Usable)
- Empower Wards (CD/Usable/Active)*
Bolded * = New/Changed
All auras tested and working!
Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!
Code can be found here on Pastebin in two parts: part 1, part 2. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- Bug reports
- Rethink implementation of Demon Spikes
- Possible reformatting of auras