Absolutely nothing changed in terms of tracked abilities, just changed the load setting for Soul Leech to always be active since it is now baseline.
- Mana Tap (Active/Missing)
- Soul Harvest (CD/Usable)
- Siphon Life (Active/Missing)
- Phantom Singularity (CD/Usable/Duration)
- Tormented Soul (Duration/# of Souls/Showing zero Souls)
- Deadwind Harvester (Active)
- Summon Doomguard (CD/Active/Usable)
- Mana % (mostly useful for Mana Tapping)
- Grimoire of Sacrifice (Active/Missing)
- Grimoire of Service – All Pets (CD/Active)
- Unending Resolve (CD/Active/Usable)
- Soul Leech (Active, Absorb amount)*
- Mortal Coil (CD/Usable)
- Howl of Terror (CD/Usable)
- Dark Pact (CD/Usable, Absorb amount)
- Soul Effigy (only if Soul Effigy is on focus)
- Soul Effigy Out of Range indicator (only if Soul Effigy is on focus)
- Burning Rush (Active/Not Active)
- Demonic Circle (Missing, Out of Range indicator, Usable, CD)
- Haunt (CD/Usable)
- Unstable Affliction (Target/Focus) – Shows Pandemic range
- Corruption (Target/Focus) – Shows Pandemic range
- Agony (Target/Focus) – Shows Pandemic range
- Soul Shard tracking
Bolded * = New/Changed
All auras tested and working!
I’m currently testing out new way/s to track Tormented Souls/Deadwind Harvester buff currently have Tormented Souls being tracked via progress bar then once you use Reap Souls a separate icon appears for the Deadwind Harvester buff. Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!
Code can be found here on Pastebin in two parts: part 1, part 2. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- Bug reports
- Possible reformatting of auras