Same update for Affliction as it was for Demo. Only the bottom row got moved around to accommodate Soul Leech being passive. Once again they just all shifted one space to the left for now in case anything else is added to the bottom row to make it even again. Also just to note the Mana % tracker is actually centered on the aura set, for some reason it loads all weird though in preview.
- Mana Tap (Active/Missing)
- Soul Harvest (CD/Usable)
- Siphon Life (Active/Missing)
- Phantom Singularity (CD/Usable/Duration)
- Tormented Soul (Duration/# of Souls/Showing zero Souls)
- Deadwind Harvester (Active)
- Summon Doomguard (CD/Active/Usable)
- Mana % (mostly useful for Mana Tapping)
- Grimoire of Sacrifice (Active/Missing)
- Grimoire of Service – All Pets (CD/Active)
- Unending Resolve (CD/Active/Usable)*
- Soul Leech (Active, Absorb amount)*
- Mortal Coil (CD/Usable)
- Howl of Terror (CD/Usable)
- Dark Pact (CD/Usable, Absorb amount)*
- Soul Effigy (only if Soul Effigy is on focus)
- Soul Effigy Out of Range indicator (only if Soul Effigy is on focus)
- Burning Rush (Active/Not Active)*
- Demonic Circle (Missing, Out of Range indicator, Usable, CD)*
- Haunt (CD/Usable)
- Unstable Affliction (Target/Focus) – Shows Pandemic range
- Corruption (Target/Focus) – Shows Pandemic range
- Agony (Target/Focus) – Shows Pandemic range
- Soul Shard tracking
Bolded * = New/Changed
All auras tested and working!
I’m currently testing out new way/s to track Tormented Souls/Deadwind Harvester buff currently have Tormented Souls being tracked via progress bar then once you use Reap Souls a separate icon appears for the Deadwind Harvester buff. Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!
Code can be found here on Pastebin in two parts: part 1, part 2. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- Bug reports
- Possible reformatting of auras