Nothing major changed in for this version update except for how Deadwind Harvester and Souls are tracked (they are all layered on top of each other properly so it looks nice). Recentered the auras for the bottom row and will be rethinking how to best display mana % if I even will continue doing it (may end up just making it an aura that is used in conjunction with Mana Tap).
- Mana Tap (Active/Missing)
- Soul Harvest (CD/Usable)
- Siphon Life (Active/Missing)
- Phantom Singularity (CD/Usable/Duration)
- Tormented Soul (Duration/# of Souls/Showing zero Souls)*
- Deadwind Harvester (Active)*
- Summon Doomguard (CD/Active/Usable)
- Mana % (mostly useful for Mana Tapping)
- Grimoire of Sacrifice (Active/Missing)
- Grimoire of Service – All Pets (CD/Active)
- Unending Resolve (CD/Active/Usable)*
- Soul Leech (Active, Absorb amount)*
- Mortal Coil (CD/Usable)*
- Howl of Terror (CD/Usable)*
- Dark Pact (CD/Usable, Absorb amount)*
- Soul Effigy (only if Soul Effigy is on focus)
- Soul Effigy Out of Range indicator (only if Soul Effigy is on focus)
- Burning Rush (Active/Not Active)*
- Demonic Circle (Missing, Out of Range indicator, Usable, CD)*
- Haunt (CD/Usable)
- Unstable Affliction (Target/Focus) – Shows Pandemic range
- Corruption (Target/Focus) – Shows Pandemic range
- Agony (Target/Focus) – Shows Pandemic range
- Soul Shard tracking
Bolded * = New/Changed
All auras tested and working!
Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!
Code can be found here on Pastebin in two parts: part 1, part 2. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- Bug reports
- Possible reformatting of auras