Second version for Destruction is mainly for shifting auras around and recentering them so they look more uniform. No major fixes or changes except that I removed the Mana % for now until I can think of a better implementation of it since it’s only truly useful for Mana Tap.
- Mana Tap (Active/Missing)*
- Soul Harvest (CD/Usable)*
- Cataclysm (CD/Usable)*
- Channel Demonfire (CD/Usable)*
- Dimensional Rift (# of Charges, Recharge CD, indicator of 0 charges)*
- Immolate (Pandemic effect built in)
- Conflagrate (CD/Notice of full charges)
- Havoc (CD/Usable)
- Summon Doomguard (CD/Active/Usable)
Mana % (mostly useful for Mana Tapping)*
- Grimoire of Sacrifice (Active/Missing)
- Grimoire of Service – All Pets (CD/Active)
- Unending Resolve (CD/Active/Usable)*
- Soul Leech (Active, Absorb amount)*
- Mortal Coil (CD/Usable)*
- Shadowfury (CD/Usable)*
- Dark Pact (CD/Usable, Absorb amount)*
- Burning Rush (Active/Not Active)*
- Demonic Circle (Missing, Out of Range indicator, Usable, CD)*
- Soul Shard tracking
Bolded * = New/Changed
All auras tested and working!
Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!
Code can be found here on Pastebin in two parts: part 1, part 2. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- Bug reports
- Possible reformatting of auras
- Possible Rain of Fire tracking in mind, right now RoF cannot overlap and they should be able to so have not implemented anything yet for it
- Find a way to implement Roaring Blaze for Immolate