Three things new for this version – added in a bar for mana that changes colour based on what % you’re at, should be more useful than a number showing what mana % you’re at. Might revert it to previous colour scheme that the mana % used and also forgot to add Eradication tracking, so I’ve included that now as well. Lastly thanks to Krazyito on the WA Discord I was able to get a way of tracking Roaring Blaze, it will display a number based on how many casts of Conflagrate you have used on the target when Immolate is already on the target.
- Mana Tap (Active/Missing)
- Soul Harvest (CD/Usable)
- Cataclysm (CD/Usable)
- Eradication (Active/Missing)*
- Channel Demonfire (CD/Usable)
- Dimensional Rift (# of Charges, Recharge CD, indicator of 0 charges)
- Immolate (Pandemic effect built in)
- Roaring Blaze (shows # of times Conflagrate has been casted onto your target with Immolate active)*
- Conflagrate (CD/Notice of full charges)
- Havoc (CD/Usable)
- Summon Doomguard (CD/Active/Usable)
- Mana bar (with dynamic colour changes based on %)*
- Grimoire of Sacrifice (Active/Missing)
- Grimoire of Service – All Pets (CD/Active)
- Unending Resolve (CD/Active/Usable)
- Soul Leech (Active, Absorb amount)
- Mortal Coil (CD/Usable)
- Shadowfury (CD/Usable)
- Dark Pact (CD/Usable, Absorb amount)
- Burning Rush (Active/Not Active)
- Demonic Circle (Missing, Out of Range indicator, Usable, CD)
- Soul Shard tracking
Bolded * = New/Changed
All auras tested and working!
Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!
Code can be found here on Pastebin in two parts: part 1, part 2. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- Bug reports
- Possible reformatting of auras
- Possible Rain of Fire tracking