I have done a lot of changes mostly to the middle section of the aura set as you can see. I’ll go over a few changes that I’ve made that are for the most part quality of life changes and will give you a preview of how I will be tracking trinkets, enchants and Bloodlust/Heroism (etc..). Here is what changed:
- Doom DoT tracking has changed to a more steady version of Pandemic tracking. It still changed colour depending on if you’re in or out of Pandemic range but it’s a fixed bar length so there is a line indicating when the Pandemic effect will start (similar to how Affdots is now). — Credit: OOMM & Gruxxar
- Added support for a larger Mana bar which changes colour when you are at 30% mana from Blue to Red.
- Added in static icons for talents that are passive (or do nothing). Some examples are Power Trip, Hand of Doom, Soul Conduit and more.
- Added some other placeholders for trinkets (2 spots), enchants (2 spots for shoulder & neck procs), Demonbolt (to count # of pets currently out).
- Expanded the size of Soul Shards to better fit the rest of the auras.
- Added a backdrop for the middle and proc sections
As for a full list of everything tracked just for posterity’s sake here it is:
- Soul Harvest (CD/Usable)
- Hand of Doom (Talented)*
- Power Trip (Talented)*
- Summon Darkglare (Active/Usable/CD)*
- Demonbolt (Pet Counter)* — Not Yet Implemented, for now just shows when talented
- Summon Doomguard (CD/Active/Usable)
- Mana Bar*
- Grimoire of Sacrifice (Active/Missing)
- Grimoire of Service – All Pets (CD/Active)
- Unending Resolve (CD/Active/Usable)
- Soul Leech (Active, Absorb amount)
- Mortal Coil (CD/Usable)
- Howl of Terror (CD/Usable)
- Dark Pact (CD/Usable, Absorb amount)
- Burning Rush (Active/Not Active)
- Demonic Circle (Missing, Out of Range indicator, Usable, CD)
- Doom (Target)* – Shows Pandemic range
- The Expendables (Duration/Total # of stacks on current pet)
- Soul Shard tracking
- Demonic Empowerment (Active/Missing)
- Shadowflame (# of Charges, Recharge cooldown, 0 charges left)
- Demonic Calling (Proc)*
- Shadowy Inspiration (Proc)*
- Thal’kiel’s Discord (Splash proc)
- Thal’kiel’s Consumption (CD/Usable)
- Trinket 1 — Placeholder*
- Trinket 2 — Placeholder*
- Shoulder Enchant — Placeholder*
- Neck Enchant — Placeholder*
- Heroism/Bloodlust (Active/CD)*
- Stolen Power (Active) — Currently in game there’s no way to track the stacking portion of this buff, only when you gain the final spell giving your Shadow Bolt a buff
Bolded * = New/Changed
All auras tested and working!
Code can be found here on Pastebin in three parts: part 1, part 2 and the extras for backgrounds, trinkets, enchants and Heroism/Bloodlust are in part 3. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- Bug reports
- Possible reformatting of auras
- Implement way of tracking number of imps for Implosion