Since reviewing OOMM’s fantastic way of tracking Wild Imps and Dreadstalkers I decided to revamp the “DoT” bar once again. The source of these new auras can be found here on OOMM’s github page and I’ve taken out the pieces I will be using (still debating how I would like to track Beholder/Grimoire of Service) with the use of these auras. He has a video that explains exactly what’s going on with the bars (keep in mind my bars are flipped from his, Imps are on top and Dreadstalkers are on bottom).
I’ve also removed my current way of tracking Soul Shards (if you still want the WA version without Doom prediction it’s also here) in favour of the new addon called Doom Shards which does everything the auras were doing and a bit more. In addition to tracking Soul Shards it also tracks the time until your next Doom will tick which shows you when your next Soul Shard will be along with when you’ll be overcapping your Soul Shards, thus wasting them. The current configuration I have it set it as will display 6 sections of Soul Shards so that you see all 5 of your normal Soul Shards while still being able to see the next time Doom will proc regardless of if you’re at 4 or 5 Soul Shards.
To get my exact setup of the aura go to this pastebin and follow the instructions provided.
There are still some auras in this pack that require zPets (“Demonbolt – Pet Counter” and “Thal’kiel’s Consumption Damage Buff” specifically) so you will still need to have it installed or you will get errors galore!
For this update to work you will have to download Zinnin’s new addon for Demonology Warlock called zPets which you can hide entirely since all it’s used for is pulling information from. This still provides you the option to customize the auras using the variables to make them function in the way I’ve made them.
To hide zPets in game it’s a very simple command: /zpets hide
Lastly any talent that has nothing to track is now just displayed at 50% visibility so that it looks less ugly.
As for a full list of everything tracked just for posterity’s sake here it is:
- Soul Harvest (CD/Usable)
- Hand of Doom (Talented)*
- Power Trip (Talented)*
- Summon Darkglare (Active/Usable/CD)
- Demonbolt (Pet Counter – REQUIRES zPets to work)
- Soul Conduit (Talented)*
- Summon Doomguard (CD/Active/Usable)
- Grimoire of Sacrifice (Active/Missing)
- Grimoire of Service – All Pets (CD/Active)
- Unending Resolve (CD/Active/Usable)
- Soul Leech (Active, Absorb amount)
- Mortal Coil (CD/Usable)
- Howl of Terror (CD/Usable)
- Dark Pact (CD/Usable, Absorb amount)
- Burning Rush (Active/Not Active)
- Demonic Circle (Missing, Out of Range indicator, Usable, CD)
- Doom (Target) – Shows Pandemic range
- Imp tracking (Buffed with Demonic Empowerment/Not buffed with Demonic Empowerment)*
- Call Dreadstalkers (CD/Buffed with Demonic Empowerment)*
- Call Dreadstalkers (Usable)*
- Call Dreadstalkers (Usable but not enough shards)*
- The Expendables (Duration/Total # of stacks on current pet)
- Demonic Empowerment – Primary Pet (Active/Missing)
- Shadowflame (# of Charges, Recharge cooldown, 0 charges left)
- Demonic Calling (Proc)
- Shadowy Inspiration (Proc)
- Thal’kiel’s Discord (Splash proc)
- Thal’kiel’s Consumption (CD/Usable)
- Thal’kiel’s Consumption Damage Buff (Updating total of damage % gain per pet based on their HP – REQUIRES zPets to work)
- Trinket 1 — Placeholder
- Trinket 2 — Placeholder
- Shoulder Enchant — Placeholder
- Enchant Neck – Mark of the Fallen Sentinels
- Enchant Neck – Mark of the Trickster
- Enchant Neck – Mark of the Loyal Druid
- Heroism/Bloodlust (Active/CD)
- Fel Storm (Active/CD/Usable)
Bolded * = New/Changed
All auras tested and working!
Code can be found here on Pastebin in three parts: part 1, part 2, part 3 and the extras for backgrounds, trinkets, enchants and Heroism/Bloodlust are in part 4. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- Bug reports
- Possible reformatting of auras
- Implement a way to track Implosion damage potential
- Grimoire of Service (Buffed with Demonic Empowerment)
- Beholder (Buffed with Demonic Empowerment)