Been a while since I last updated Elemental Weak Auras, figured it was due for an update. Here goes nothing!
Shrunk all the auras down to 35×35 like every other aura set to fit around my ElvUI settings, removed tracking Frost Shock since it was mostly redundant and not useful in PvE situations (also the 20 Maelstrom indicator serves dual function for Flame Shock and Frost Shock since they both cap out at 20 Maelstorm). Didn’t add any new auras, however I changed the Flame Shock DoT tracking over to the Pandemic v2 just like every other DoT that’s tracked. Also quickly updated the icons for Stormkeeper charges.
Last biggest change is that it now tracks “optimal” Earth Shock usage in a different way; every 25 Maelstorm it changes colour going from pure red to green depending on how much Maelstorm you currently have. Since I’m still not caught up on Elemental Shaman theorycrafting I’ve set the aura telling you to Earth Shock at 95+ for now alone with a stormy sound clip for extra notice.
- Maelstrom bar
- 20 Maelstorm indicator (for max Flame Shock)
- Flame Shock – with Pandemic v2*
- Earth Shock – Changing progress bar colours per Maelstrom*
- Gust of Wind (Usable/CD)
- Ancestral Guidance (Usable/CD/Active)
- Wind Rush Totem (Usable/CD/Active)
- Stormkeeper (Usable/CD/Active + additional tracking for charges)
- Liquid Magma Totem (Usable/CD/Active)
- Ascendance (Usable/CD/Active)
- Icefury (Usable/CD)
- Totem Mastery (Usable/CD/Active)
- Astral Shift (Usable/CD/Active)
- Earth Elemental (Usable/CD/Active)
- Fire Elemental (Usable/CD/Active)
- Storm Elemental (Usable/CD/Active)
- Hex (Usable/CD)
- Voodoo Totem (Usable/CD/Active)
- Earthgrab Totem (Usable/CD/Active)
- Lightning Surge Totem (Usable/CD/Active)
- Earthquake Totem (Usable/CD/Not enough Maelstorm/Active)
Bolded * = New/Changed
All auras have not been tested to ensure full functionality, additional testing required.
Code can be found here on Pastebin in two parts: part 1, part 2. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- Bug reports
- Possible reformatting of auras