Few things have changed for this current iteration, shortened the top row to just 6 icons to better fit/keep track of the important stuff; Chaos Nova, Fury of the Illidari, Eye Beam, Metamorphosis, Demonic (and other level 108 talents) and Momentum (plus other level 106 talents). I’ve removed the fury indicator for now until I devise a way to indicate the 40 fury level a non full artifact as well as a full artifact.
Soon there will be a progress bar overlay for the Prepared talent to predict fury gains as well, but that is still in the works!
The most noticeable change for this update is that the progress bar for the level 102 talents will show the CD for each corresponding talent since depending on which talent you take will be the ability you use. As such you can also simply use this macro to use 1 button for all talents since if you’re talented into Felblade you won’t use Throw Glaive or Blade Dance, etc.
/use [talent:3/1]Felblade;[talent:3/2]Blade Dance;[talent:3/3]Throw Glaive
- Fury bar*
- Throw Glaive (and stacks if talented Master of the Glaive)*
- Fel Rush (Recharge timer/Stacks/Indicator when you have 0 charges)
- Vengeful Retreat (CD/Usable)
- Prepared (Active)*
- Momentum (Active)
- Nemesis (Debuff on target/CD/Active/Usable)
- Metamorphosis (CD/Usable)
- Eye Beam (CD/Usable/Not enough Fury)
- Chaos Nova (CD/Usable/Not enough Fury)
- Blade Dance (CD/Usable/Not enough Fury)*
- Blur (CD/Usable/Active)
- Netherwalk (CD/Usable/Active)
- Fury of the Illidari (CD/Usable/Duration)
- Chaos Blades (CD/Active/Usable)
- Fel Barrage (Stacks/CD/Indicator of 0 stacks)
- Felblade (CD/Usable)*
- Demonic Appetite (ICD)*
- Darkness (CD/Usable/Active)
- Crit notice for Chaos/Annihilation Strike
Bolded * = New/Changed
- For Nemesis in order to differentiate if it’s showing the debuff or buff version of it I have opted for it to display the duration of the debuff version (on the target) of Nemesis to appear with yellow text and for the buff version (on you) to automatically display whatever version of the buff you currently have with green text. It should be obvious which is which on the stack of auras but just in case this is how it will display for now.
- When your Chaos/Annihilation Strike crits a gasping sound will occur as well indicating you can spam freely.
Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!
Code can be found here on Pastebin in two parts: part 1, part 2. Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
- Possible reordering of WA based on talent rows
- Ponder new sound effects for tracking purposes