The mini patch on Friday made all custom textures break resulting in lovely green colours everywhere!
The main culprit is that ElvUI uses custom textures for basically everything and as a result I use it as well for basically every progress bar. There is a quick fix that you can apply yourself by following these instructions:
- Navigate to ‘ElvUI\media\’ in your ‘Interface\Addons’ folder
- Find ‘sharedmedia.lua’ and open in your favourite text editor
- You’re looking for any files that end in ‘.tga’, they include ones ending with normTex, normTex2, Minimalist and glowTex
- At the end of the filename replace the ‘.tga’ with ‘.blp’ and save the file
- Launch Beta and your textures will be fixed!
Alternately if you don’t trust yourself to type in or replace all the right things you can go here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0aekobtxffqwsb5/ElvUITextureFix.rar?dl=0 and replace the same folders in your Interface\Addons folder with the ones in that rar file.