Full UI Installation – Updated: 10/13/2016

10/13/2016:
Updated ElvUI/xCT+ profiles, removed ElvUI Enhanced in favour of ElvUI Shadow & Light.
10/24/2016:
Re-imported ElvUI profile.
1/12/2017:
Re-imported xCT+ profile.

Some people have asked for my whole UI and while I would love to just upload it somewhere and let people have at it, I use a bunch of AddOns that are basically not required and are just fluff for me.

As such I’ve instead opted to give you links to everything that is ‘important’ for my UI instead of a full UI download.

Here is the full list of AddOns that you’ll need:

Profiles:

/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Shadowburn

#showtooltip Havoc
/cast [target=mouseover] Havoc

Advertisements

About Not

Warlock Raider in SNF on Sargeras-US
This entry was posted in Legion, Weak Auras, WoD and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Full UI Installation – Updated: 10/13/2016

1. Pingback: The Overview to Rule them All! | Just Nots Thoughts

2. Pingback: Affliction Warlock Weak Auras – Legion Edition v1.0 | Just Nots Thoughts

3. Pingback: Destruction Warlock Weak Auras – Legion Edition v1.0 | Just Nots Thoughts

4. Pingback: Demonology Warlock Weak Auras – Legion Edition v1.0 | Just Nots Thoughts

5. Joshua Thorpe says:

have you noticed an issue with floating combat text disappearing when using xCT+?

6. Lusid says:

I’ve imported just about everything i can to match your UI setup (bravo btw, very neat, clean, useful) but the only issue i have is the black box that the dot timers populate is missing. Not sure where it came from or if i missed something or what but without it everything just seems misplaced.

7. Cephalantero says:

There is a problem with the Doomguard Aura and W ilfred’s Sigil. When the CD of Doomguard is reduced, the duration is reduced as well. Also I saw some soundfiles in the Custom wa Code could you link these as well?

8. Cephalantero says:

OMG this was fast. Thank you!

9. Cephalantero says:

I am afraid there is still a bug inside. The Remaining duration is displayed correctly, but at 16 seconds remaining the cd symbol is shown : Sorry to bother you again

• Not says:

Hmmm….had someone else I know test it out and didn’t happen to them over 5 uses of DG.
      The CD symbol is grey with red text, is that what you’re seeing or do you see the full colour icon with red text (meaning DE is not applied to DG)?

10. Cephalantero says:

It is grey with normal cd countdown

11. Hi Not, I just did a reinstall and set my UI up as you have it for the second time however this time around the XCT+ profile doesn’t seem to be working. Your profile is overwritten each time I login even when XCT+ is the only addon loaded so I assume there is an error in the profile and XCT+ just creates a new default profile each time it loads.

Anyway, thought I’d let you know (^_^)

12. warlake says:

I’m having the same issue with Lusid. The black box that the dot timers populate is missing for me as well. I am new to WA and I have no clue how to go about this.

13. Grulér says:

Hey
    after the profile resets in the newest version of xCT+ im struggling to find how to put font color to type of spells, everything is just white text 😦

14. Grulér says:

Cool thanks alot
    also awesome UI 😀

15. Harry says:

I have a problem with Doomshard…. sametimes the number goes to 0.0 and stay in that state for same sec… i don’t know if u have the same problem… i hope u can help me ^^

16. am i just missing something, or is there no way to import the settings for xCT+? i’ve looked in the settings, and even tried to mess in the folder (tried to replace the default profile folder with your settings), but can’t get it to work D:

17. Caspar Gerhard Pedersen says:

I cant seem to get my doom shards to look like yours even though i got the latest version and basicly copied everything from your full UI site. If i curse multiple targets with doom the “doom bar” gets longer than 5 shards and stays like that, during raid fights the big purple bar is even far beyond the edge of my screen. any chance you have a solution?