Destruction Warlock Weak Auras – Legion Edition v1.0

Download the Weak Auras on WAgo.io here (some of these auras do have sound effects attached to them, if you don’t want them navigate to the Actions tab and disable the sound effect):

Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
I would highly recommend using Cyous trinket tracker included in the collection as well since it offers tracking of all trinkets in Legion.

If you only want certain parts of the pack you can extract individual auras directly from the set right on WAgo.io, to help I’ve made a post about this as well it can be viewed here:

If you want to have my exact UI setup I’ve made a post about what addons are the most required and their respective profiles for you to import as well!

Finally just like always I’ll include the full list of auras included in this pack just in case you wanted to briefly scan through them all. Any changes or additions will be in bold lettering.

• Mana Tap (Active/Missing/5s Warning – has sound effect)
  • Soul Harvest (CD/Usable/Active)
  • Cataclysm (CD/Usable)
  • Eradication (Active/Missing)
  • Reverse Entropy – Talented
  • Channel Demonfire (CD/Usable)
  • Wreak Havoc – Talented
  • Soul Conduit – Talented
  • Dimensional Rift (# of Charges, Recharge CD, indicator of 0 charges)
  • Immolate (Pandemic effect built in) – with Pandemic range indicator
  • Roaring Blaze (shows # of times Conflagrate has been casted onto your target with Immolate active)
  • Conflagrate (CD/Notice of full charges)
  • Havoc (All Talents) – shows name of enemy when active
    • Wreak Havoc (Active/Usable)
    • Channel Demonfire/Soul Conduit (CD/Active/Usable)
  • Fire and Brimstone – Talented
  • Summon Doomguard (CD/Active/Usable)
  • Grimoire of Sacrifice (Active/Missing)
  • Grimoire of Service – Imp (CD/Active/Usable)
  • Unending Resolve (CD/Active/Usable)
  • Soul Leech (Active, Absorb amount)
  • Mortal Coil (CD/Usable)
  • Demon Skin – Talented
  • Shadowfury (CD/Usable)
  • Dark Pact (CD/Usable, Absorb amount)
  • Burning Rush (Active/Not Active)
  • Demonic Circle (Missing, Out of Range indicator, Usable, CD)
  • [Disabled]Enchant Neck – Mark of the Distant Army
  • Enchant Neck – Mark of the Hidden Satyr
  • Enchant Neck – Mark of the Claw
  • Heroism/Bloodlust (Active/CD)
  • Sin’dorei Spite (Legendary item, Active/CD)
  • Alythess’s Pyrogenics (Legendary item, Active)

Bolded * = New/Changed

Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!

To-do:

• Bug reports

About Not

Warlock Raider in SNF on Sargeras-US
This entry was posted in DPS, Legion, Warlock, Weak Auras and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Destruction Warlock Weak Auras – Legion Edition v1.0

1. Guygrr says:

Just wanted to thank you for providing your weak auras

2. Deorum says:

Heloo! I love your weak auras and your entire UI configuration, the only bad things it’s that if WoW it’s in spanish (I’m from Spain) a lot of weak auras doesn’t seem to work, do you know why or how can I solve it?

Thanks for creating and share your amazing work!

3. DeliciousPie says:

Hi!

Love these auras – thanks so much for sharing. I was wondering if you were planning on adding an aura for the artifact trait ‘Conflagation of Chaos’ – basically just showing if it’s available and the C/D. I can add it in myself (I added a SS counter) but your stuff is great.

Thanks!

• Not says:

Doesn’t have a CD, just a 50% chance to proc, didn’t really consider putting it in since it’s not a buff that really needs paying attention to. If it procs, it procs and you do more damage. I’ll think about it though, for sure.

• DeliciousPie says:

You’re right – I meant duration rather than cooldown.

It’s definitely not the most important one to track (you’ll probably end up using it if it’s there), it was just a thought I had.

Thanks for the reply!

• Not says:

Yeah it’s just not a vital thing to track, more of a “oh it procced, that’s cool free dps”

4. LZh922 says:

hi,im a taiwan sever player , thx for code , its awsome , here has a problem , i cant see the inmolate bar , but if i change language to english, then i can see the bar , is there any way that i can use chinese and i can also see the inmolate car??

5. Asphodel says:

Hey, what do you use to show Soul Shards? I can’t find it in either of the two weakauras links. Thanks.

6. chris fye says:

is there anyway you can add foresight??? i havent found any addon that has a way to flash or show me when My legendary boots foresight buff pops…. thank you love your work!

7. Fred says:

Where can i download the icon and sound package?