This is the pack that has gone through the most changes compared to any other aura set, most specifically since there is a lot more custom code involved in these auras. First things first, all of the auras are now completely independent from zPets, it is no longer required for any aura. With that being said…
I will only be offering very limited support for any previous versions of these auras that are NOT the Legion release pack. They will still work as they are, but if anything happens and they break; sorry! It’s just a matter of time allocation and it’s better to focus on what’s next and not what was.
Now that’s out of the way there is one more piece of very important information that needs to be covered – as much as I love the fact that my auras are no longer supported by another addon, you are required to have an additional Library installed for the Thal’kiel’s Consumption Damage Predictor to work, however it’s not going to take up any resources or require any config, etc. Just a simple install which can be found here (click the picture):
Now…if you fail to download the Library your Thal’kiel’s Consumption Damage predictor will report incorrect numbers which isn’t very helpful for you when learning the best way to maximize your Thal’kiel’s Consumption.
Okay, everything is out of the way and done and explained, hopefully it wasn’t too long…the TL;DR..
- Don’t need zPets anymore
- Need a separate library installed
- Offers more support and support already in place for T19 2/4 Piece bonuses
- Download the library, damnit
With all that out of the way, the good stuff is just after this, thanks for reading (or not….)…
Download the Weak Auras on WAgo.io here (some of these auras do have sound effects attached to them, if you don’t want them navigate to the Actions tab and disable the sound effect):
Please note this is a HUGE import so your client may have some freezing/locking up – this is normal as it is importing the full WA package.
I would highly recommend using Cyous trinket tracker included in the collection as well since it offers tracking of all trinkets in Legion.
If you only want certain parts of the pack you can extract individual auras directly from the set right on WAgo.io, to help I’ve made a post about this as well it can be viewed here:
If you want to have my exact UI setup I’ve made a post about what addons are the most required and their respective profiles for you to import as well!
Finally just like always I’ll include the full list of auras included in this pack just in case you wanted to briefly scan through them all. Any changes or additions will be in bold lettering.
- Soul Harvest (CD/Usable)
- Hand of Doom (Talented)
- Power Trip (Talented)
- Summon Darkglare (CD/Active/Available — With Demonic Empowerment support, shows duration in white text when not buffed, green when buffed)
- Demonbolt (Talented)
- Soul Conduit (Talented)
- Summon Doomguard (CD/Active/Available — With Demonic Empowerment support, shows duration in white text when not buffed, green when buffed)
- Grimoire of Sacrifice (Active/Missing)
- Grimoire of Service: Felguard (CD/Active/Available — With Demonic Empowerment support, shows duration in white text when not buffed, green when buffed)
- Unending Resolve (CD/Active/Usable)
- Soul Leech (Active, Absorb amount)
- Mortal Coil (CD/Usable)
- Howl of Terror (CD/Usable)
- Dark Pact (CD/Usable, Absorb amount)
- Burning Rush (Active/Not Active)
- Demonic Circle (Missing, Out of Range indicator, Usable, CD)
- Doom (Target) – Shows Pandemic range
- Imp tracking (Buffed with Demonic Empowerment/Not buffed with Demonic Empowerment)
- # of Imps currently alive
- Call Dreadstalkers (CD/Buffed with Demonic Empowerment)
- # of Dreadstalkers currently alive
- Call Dreadstalkers (Usable)
- Call Dreadstalkers (Usable but not enough shards)
- Demonic Empowerment – Primary Pet (Active/Missing)
- Shadowflame (# of Charges, Recharge cooldown, 0 charges left)
- Shadowflame (Debuff, Debuff Stack Count, notice to refresh at optimal time)
- Demonic Calling (Proc)
- Shadowy Inspiration (Proc)
- Thal’kiel’s Discord (Splash proc)
- Thal’kiel’s Consumption (CD/Usable)
- Thal’kiel’s Consumption Damage Prediction
- Total Pet Count
- Fel Storm (Active/CD/Usable)
- [Disabled]Enchant Neck – Mark of the Distant Army
- Enchant Neck – Mark of the Hidden Satyr
- Enchant Neck – Mark of the Claw
- Heroism/Bloodlust (Active/CD)
- Sin’dorei Spite (Legendary item, Active/CD)
- Alythess’s Pyrogenics (Legendary item, Active)
Bolded * = New/Changed
Any suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome so that this can be improved upon!
- Bug reports